Much to my surprise (and joy) I found out yesterday that I had been nominated for the Sunshine Award by LindsayCummingsWrites. I am both touched and honored to receive such an award and I would encourage anyone who has not already visited her site to do so by clicking on the following link: http://lindsaycummingswrites.com/
As is traditional, I now have to tell you ten things about myself. Forgive me if they err on the side of being a bit boring….
1. I was born, raised and still live in the UK.
2. I have only been writing for just over 12 months.
3. I have two beloved pet dogs, Tig and Tara.
4. I’m quite tall for a woman (I’m 6’0).
5. I would one day love to live in New York.
6. I won my high school long-jump competition three years in a row.
7. I once managed to burn pasta.
8. I have seven tattoos. All tastefully placed, I may add….
9. I’ve been knocked out cold twice.
10. Shhhhhhh…..don’t tell anyone, but I’m a Yankees fan….
It is also traditional that I now nominate ten blogs that I think are deserving of the Sunshine Award, and they are as follows:
Please take the time to check these excellent blogs out if you haven’t already done so.