I am delighted to announce that I have been nominated for another two awards this week, both of which I am proud and honored to receive.
My thanks and appreciation goes to Jennifer Windram who nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award and Nina Kaytel who has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Award.
As is tradition for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, I would like to ask all of my readers to please check out Jennifer’s wonderful blog at http://jenniferwindram.com I am sure that you will all agree that she has a fantastic site full of great posts.
I also now need to tell you seven things about me. I can’t promise that they will be interesting, but I’ll give it a go:
1. My nickname as a child used to be ‘Bear’.
2. I fractured my coccyx as a teenager.
3. I support Arsenal Football Club – that’s soccer to folks from the US!
4. I’ve met they guy who played Chekov in the original Star Trek and have his autograph.
5. I’ve met the actors who played Worf, Data and Deanna Troi in Star Trek TNG and also have their autographs.
6. I’m a closet Trekkie in case you hadn’t already noticed!
7. The thought of peanut butter and jelly being put together in a sandwich makes me feel nauseous.
My seven nominees to receive the Dragon’s Loyalty Award are as follows:
The Sisterhood of the World Award:
I would like to highly recommend that those of you who are not already familiar with Nina Kaytel’s great blog to please check her out by clicking on the following link: http://ninakaytel.wordpress.com
I now have to answer the following questions:
- Your favorite colour …. Umm…..blue…I think. I’m quite fond of red, too.
- Your favourite animal … Dogs – without a doubt.
- Your favourite non-alcoholic drink …. Err, does coffee count?
- Facebook or Twiiter ….. Twitter – because my Facebook status updates are just way too rude to make public.
- Your favourite pattern ….. The ones on the London Underground maps that they hand out a tube stations….
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Definitely giving presents. Does my mere presence count as a present? 😆
- Your favourite number … 7
- Your favourite day of the week … Every other Saturday – when I get to chat to someone very special.
- Your favourite flower …. Self raising. Wait – what do you mean not that type of flour?!
- What is your passion? ….. Writing.
- Sunshine Award (heatherbcosta.wordpress.com)