Huge thanks to Gaurab for nominating me for the versatile blogger award. If you have not already done so, please check it his fantastic blog ‘Processing the Life’ here: http://processingthelife.com/2014/01/06/versatile-blogger-award/
As is always traditional, I now have to tell you seven things about myself. This is my fourth award and so some of these ‘facts’ may have been used in previous award acceptance posts. My apologies if this is the case; I am but a boring person with not many fun facts about myself to share….. 😆
1. I’ve challenged myself to write every day during the month of January. Some people may call this drive and determination, while others merely see it as an act of stupidity and a sure-fire way to make oneself ill.
2. I love me a good cup of java and simply cannot face the dawning of a new day without one.
3. I’m planning to grow my hair as long as I can this year, preferably until it is approximately halfway down my back. I’m six feet tall, do the maths….. 😆
4. I am planning to join a local writers group within the next few months.
5. I will take part in NaNoWriMo this year. I shall compete if it is the last thing I do!!
6. I will probably have given myself a hernia or a nervous breakdown (possibly both) by the time NaNoWriMo is done.
7. My iPad is my best friend – technologically speaking. As much as it may surprise some of you, I do have actual friends who are living beings. A shocking thought, I know…..
And now here are my seven nominations. Please check these blogs out if you haven’t already, I guarantee you’ll love em!